Luxurious studio for rent
In the heart of the entertainment district of Montréal.
Your condo features:
• State-of –the-art wall bed with integrated storage units.
• Ultramodern home appliances.
• Furnished with designer furniture.
• Full ceramic bathroom, quartz counters and more.
• A locker and two bike racks are available in the garage.
• A succession of common spaces are at your disposition , including a spa, fitness room.
• Front row seats for shows from the 4th floor terrace
• Pool table and other facilities.
You will be two steps from:
• Place-des-Arts Esplanade, Clark Esplanade, Grande Bibliothèque.
• 2 minutes walking distance from Place-des-Arts & St-Laurent subway.
• Close to universities (McGill & UQUAM).
• Desjardins Complex
• Concert halls , art expositions, cinemas, restaurants & bars
Montreal’s Quartier des Spectacles ( Entertainment district) was designed to be the central area where most shows and performances occur in the downtown area of Montreal. The Quartier des Spectacles contains various venues with the two most popular being the Place des Arts and the Place des Festivals. It occupies a square kilometer within the city of Montreal.
THE QUARTIER DES SPECTACLES
The Quartier des Spectacles features 80 cultural activity centers, including 30 performance halls, and hosts more than 30 festivals. Some of the various types of entertainment that may be found in this district include film, theater, dance, visual arts, technological arts, music, opera, improvisation, and design. It’s also worth mentioning that they are large international festivals held in this large entertainment district as well. Each summer, nearly 5,000,000 spectators flock to the Quartier des Spectacles for the just for laughs Festival, the Francopholie, and the Montréal international Jazz Festival.
Contact : Maxime Lahais at 514-546-2425